Enzymes for babies & children:
Half of cases of babies with baby colic are caused by lactase deficiency. The babies are unable to break down lactose resulting in massive cramps and bloating.
The research showed that after treating milk with lactase enzyme the lactase deficient babies either stopped crying or their colitis was significantly reduced.
Click on FACTSHEET for all details from the manufacturer.
If your baby is suffering from colitis, follow the recommendation of medical research and treat the milk (breast or bottle) with Lactase Enzyme liquid.
SHIPPING... to UK for orders over £24.99 or just
£1.75 if less!!
International SHIPPING at fairest and lowest costs based on weight of package starting form £2.75.
Lactase Enzyme Liquid
Also recommended to treat Baby Colic.
Make up to 75 pints of milk and use as ordinary milk. Lactase enzyme helps to eliminate all symptoms associated with Lactose intolerance, such as cramps, bloating, flatulence etc. Ideal for children who love milk and recommended for babies who suffer from baby colic.
Benefits & Features
Junior Digestaid Veg Capsules
Especially adapted for children
Contains a combination of biologically activated proteolytic, lipolytic and carbolytic vegetable enzymes to aid the digestion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Ideal for food intolerant and/or allergic children.
Benefits & Features
Using Lactase Enzyme Liquid.
- 1. Using Lactase Enzyme Liquid can safely be used from birth onwards. It has no side effects.
- 2. Use Lactase Enzyme Liquid every time you feed your baby as long as the symptoms of colic persist.
- 3. Make up your baby's usual milk and allow the bottle to cool to body temperature (warm, not hot).
- 4. Add two drops of Lactase Enzyme Liquid drops, shake gently and place in a refrigerator far a minimum of 4 hours, to allow the Lactase Enzyme Liquid to work. Use made up bottle within max. 12 hours.
- 5. Warm bottle and use as normal.
- 6. If you are breast feeding, try expressing a few teaspoons of breast milk into a sterile container, add 4 drops of - Lactase Enzyme Liquid, mix gently and feed to baby immediately with a plastic spoon or suitable fender. Then carry on breast feeding normally. It may help if you can express-off most of the lactose-rich fore-milk before feeding baby.
If colic persists or worsens, or if your baby seems unwell, you should seek urgent professional medical advice.
A bottle contains 15ml and is sufficient for up to 160 bottle feeds or 80 breast feeds.
Other products to consider:
- Probiotics formulated for children - tasty probiotics to help maintain a healthy digestive system for your child, keeping it in perfect working order. Bifidobacterium Infantis contains the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
- Prolactazyme Forte - for children of 5 upwards who are lactose intolerant