Digestive Enzymes to help tolerate Gluten:
This page provides products containing gluten protease manufactured in UK, of great benefit for those suffering with Coeliac disease and Gluten Intolerance.
Other products of much interest are also listed below to assist in avoiding symptoms caused by dairy ingestion.
Click on FACTSHEET for all details from the manufacturer.
- If you are gluten intolerant and take medication that contains lactose, you should also consider Prolactazyme Forte.
- Many people may be intolerant to gluten, but are not diagnosed with coeliac disease. Read about Non Coeliac Gluten Intolerance (NCGI). Glutenzyme Plus may be a complete solution.
SHIPPING... to UK for orders over £24.99 or just
£1.75 if less!!
International SHIPPING at fairest and lowest costs based on weight of package starting from £2.75.
Glutenzyme Plus Veg Capsules
Glutenzyme Plus, the first digestive enzyme designed to break down the gluten proteins in cereals and grains, may be useful when they cannot be avoided, allowing cereals and grains to be included as part of a healthy diet. It helps make wheat, wheat products and other cereals more tolerable.
Benefits & Features
Spectrumzyme Veg Capsules
Spectrumzyme is a broad spectrum plant enzyme complex. It is a useful digestive support to help improve tolerance to wider variety of foods. It is very suitable for those with IBS, coeliac and general food intolerance.
Benefits & Features
Other products to consider:
- Prolactazyme Forte - contains lactase enzymes for dairy digestion
- Lactase Enzyme Liquid - purely lactase enzyme drops to break down lactose in milk
- Probiotics - these maintain a healthy digestive system, ideal if you have been suffering from intolerance symptoms also associated with gluten intolerance
You may also be interested in Gastrointestinal Formulations
The above products are highly recommended for those many persons suffering from gluten intolerance suffering symptoms of food intolerance, especially lactose intolerance. This is caused because the damaged lining of the small intestine is unable to produce sufficient lactase enzyme to break down dairy. Moreover, some coeliacs who had suffered a long illness with gluten intolerance may have their lining permanently damaged and unable to produce lactase at all. Hence, it is strongly recommended that Prolactazyme Forte is taken to avoid symptoms when food containing lactose is taken. Lactose is hidden in many food products and total avoidance may be impossible. Do not forget that many medications, included those targeted for Coeliacs contain lactose and hence once again Prolactazyme Forte is beneficial.
Lactase Enzyme liquid is recommended for those who like to drink milk or use it for tea/coffee etc and want to avoid a build up of lactose in their system.